Recipe 1: CBD BBQ Sauce
* 1 cup ketchup
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* 1 tablespoon maple syrup
* 2 teaspoons hot sauce
* 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
* 2 tablespoon CBD oil
This recipe will yield about 8oz of sauce.
1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a large pot and then boil slightly over medium heat. Do not allow the mixture to exceed 300 degrees or you will degrade the quality of CBD.
2. Heat until the color the mixture changes from bright red into a deep orange and thickens. Bottle the mixture and store it in the refrigerator for your next barbeque.
Recipe 2: Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
* 3 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 1/2 cup softened butter
* 2 tablespoon CBD oil
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons hot water
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the butter, oil, brown & white sugar and cream into a bowl until smooth. Beat the eggs in one at a time before adding the vanilla extract to the mixture.
3. Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add it to the batter with the salt. Slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts, and the flour.
4. Drop a large spoonful of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes. Let rest for five minutes before breaking into them.
Recipe 3: CBD Gaucamole
* 3 pitted and mashed avocadoes
* 1 lime
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 3 tablespoon cilantro
* 3 teaspoon CBD oil
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 chopped roma tomatoes
* 1 pinch cayenne pepper
1. Mix together the avocadoes, like juice, CBD oil and salt.
2. Stir in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, garlic and cayenne. Chill in the refrigerator before serving with your favorite chips.
Recipe 4: Peanut Butter Cookies
To get started with a basic CBD oil recipe, here’s a classic peanut butter cookie recipe that has been modified for use with CBD oil you have made.
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/3 cup shortening
* 1 egg
* 1/14 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 tablespoons of CBD oil
* 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Mix your sugar, peanut butter, shortening, oil, and eggs in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate the mixture for two hours.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
3. Shape your cookies into small balls of dough and place them at least three inches apart on a cookie sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper. Use fork tines to flatten the cookies and give them their familiar criss-cross shape.
TIP: Dip your fork in a bit of CBD oil and then sugar for extra tasty dosing.
4. Bake cookies for 10 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let rest for five minutes before eating.