LAZARUS NATURALS CALMING SUPPORT DOG CHEWS
These newly reformulated Lazarus Natural soft chews for dogs are crafted to provide a deeper sense of calm and ease environmental stress. With a more advanced blend and the addition of essential amino acids L-Tryptophan and L-Theanine as well as hemp derived CBD, these premium chews are able to better soothe anxiety in your pup.
Lazarus Farms renders CBD-rich extract from the farm grown hemp plants using an ethanol-based process. They then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. Our pet treats use full spectrum CBD. All of our CBD pet treats are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals.
- 10 mg CBD per dog chew
- Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Powder, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Water, Glycerin, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Peanut Butter, Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract Powder, Molasses, Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract Powder, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Curcumin Powder, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine. Contains: Peanuts, Tree Nuts (Coconut), Fish. Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
- For use with dogs only. Consult your veterinarian before use if your dog is taking any medications or if any adverse reactions occur.
- Help your pet be calm and less anxious around other dogs and people.*
- Help your pet recover from exercise.*
- Promote healing and well-being in aging dogs.*
Directions for Use: Give your dog 1 serving up to two times per day or as directed by your veterinary professional.
Suggested Serving Size:
- 0 – 20 lbs = 0.5 chews
- 21-40 lbs = 0.5 – 1 chews
- 41 – 60 lbs = 1 – 1.5 chews
- 61 – 80 lbs = 1.5 – 2 chews
- 81 – 100 lbs = 2 – 2.5 chews
- 101 – 150 lbs = 2.5 – 4 chews
Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and
Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended
to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.