BEST LIFE HEMP™ CBG ISOLATE POWDER

Earn 200 Reward Points for Product Review
Purchase this Product and Earn 20 Reward Points ($0.20)

BEST LIFE HEMP™ CBG ISOLATE POWDER

(48 customer reviews)

$10.00

Our CBG isolate powder is derived from USA grown industrial hemp and is 99% pure CBG. CBG is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that is non-psychoactive. Studies have shown CBG can potentially help with anxiety, mood, and sleep disorders. Throughout numerous research, CBG has demonstrated antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a cancer growth inhibitor, neuron protectant, and appetite stimulant.

Click here for COA (Certificate of Analysis)

You must be logged in to see our Quantity Discounts!

SKU: BLH4802 Categories: , , , Brand:
Volume Discounts
Quantity Discount
3-4 $7.20 each
5-1000 $6.79 each

CBG is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that is non-psychoactive. CBG stands for Cannabigerol and is now considered a major cannabinoid that is widely available in certain hemp varieties. CBG used to be considered a minor cannabinoid as it was only available in trace amounts of hemp and cannabis varieties. Today’s hemp strains can contain as much as 20% CBG with very low concentrations of THC making it legal to produce and extract under the 2018 Farm Bill.

Studies have shown CBG can potentially help with anxiety, mood, and sleep disorders. Throughout numerous research, CBG has demonstrated antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties as well as being a cancer growth inhibitor, neuron protectant, and appetite stimulant.

There is still much to learn about CBG but studies have shown promising effects of CBG to relieve a number of medical conditions including:  chronic pain, inflammation, glaucoma, and gut health issues (which lead to depression & anxiety).

The biosynthesis of CBGA shows that it is the precursor to most other cannabinoids. Some researchers refer to CBGA as a “stem cell” to all other cannabinoids.

CBG has the ability to turn into CBD or THC inside of the human body. So if you need to pass a drug test, we don’t recommend you experiment with CBG.

Recommended Use: Use CBG powder to formulate tinctures, oil, topicals, edibles and more.

Ingredients: Our CBG isolate powder is derived from USA grown industrial hemp and is 99% pure CBG.

Our CBDA is available for wholesale and bulk purchases.  Inquire at info@buycbdoilonline.com or sign up to be a wholesale buyer here.

You must be logged in to see our quantity discounts. Become a registered user here. Or become a Preferred Customer and save and additional 20%. (registered users receive reward points as well as special pricing! 1,000 free points for registering, a $10 value)

3rd party lab tested for potency and residual solvents.

Click here for 3rd Party Lab Reports

Federal Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Weight 0.5 oz
Dimensions 1.75 × 1.75 × 1 in
Brand

Best Life Hemp™

48 reviews for BEST LIFE HEMP™ CBG ISOLATE POWDER

4.8
Based on 48 reviews
Showing 1 of 48 reviews (1 star). See all 48 reviews
  1. Cameron (verified owner)

    Unhappy with this product. I work in a cannabinoid extraction and distillation facility that produces cbd distillate and isolate. We have a High Performance Liquid Chromatograph in house that was freshly calibrated for cannabinoid analysis by myself. After running a sample of your CBG isolate through, it came back as only 82.5% pure. This concerns me because I have no idea what the remaining 17.5% is. Probably not something that I want to be vaporizing or otherwise ingesting. I feel that I have been mislead by your advertising the isolate as 99% pure. Would definitely like a refund or some answers as to what is making up that 17.5% of product.

    (0) (0)
    • ak-admin (store manager)

      Hi Cameron, nice chatting with you this morning. As discussed I will send you new samples to test on your newly calibrated machine. We source our cannabinoids from Open Book Extracts, Precision Plant Molecules, KND Labs and other leaders in the industry. We have been working with these labs for several years and the potency levels are always consistent and have never been off as you suggest in your comment. That said, I anxiously await your next round of test results. I am forwarding you the COA’s for the CBN and CBG, and will include hard copies as well with new samples.

      Of course we take 1 of 5 stars very seriously, which is why I reached out to you directly. It’s very important to us that you are happy. I look forward to discussing further, and refund coming your way.

      Andy

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.